Thursday, February 3, 2011

A quickie to keep you interested :)

No....not THAT kind of quickie!  I feel bad for not writing in a while and I know I won't be writing for at least another week and a half as I will be traveling to Mexico with my husband, my daughter and our neighbor friends!  I figured I could at least write a sentence or two and share at least one pic.  Last weekend, we got to attend the event of all events: Annie's 1st birthday party.  Her mother had been planning this event for months and it absolutely paid off...check it out here.  Thanks to Allison, this is a quick pic of us at Annie's party last weekend. 

Entitled:
 Best.Picture.Ever

There are just too many things to say about this picture, imagine the think or talk bubbles
above all of our heads, the possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment