Sunday, October 30, 2011

Overdue Updates (Part 1)

Overdue Updates (1)


First off, I am so sorry that I have been "away" for the past 5 months...my excuse is that we have not yet created a smooth system of getting pictures from the camera, to the computer, into an album and then uploaded on to the blog...my bad.

Last time I blogged, I had shared that we had taken our second tropical trip of the year to Aruba with Nate's family.  It has been 6 months since that trip and 5 months since I have blogged.  I am 'bouts to drop mad photo bombs to catch everyone up on the happenings of the McClure/Grahek clan within these past several months.  Thanks for being patient and I hope to make it back on to some of your google reader subscriptions again.  I promised more pics from Aruba, so here they are:
Hot and sexy mohawk compliments of sunscreen and pool water

our back patio and pool

Lovin the high life

What we basically did every day...all day

kitchen, dining area, living room with lofted ceilings

she loves her auntie Maddy :)

Mia and her "cocktail"

I loved this outfit, can you tell?

Baby Beach

mmmm, yummy nights out

such a tough day
I promise those were non-alcoholic popsicles


Thank you Aruba for a wonderful time!


The plan in Aruba was for my sister-in-law and I NOT to be pregnant, to live it up and have a blast.  Both of us had planned on getting trying to get pregnant when we got home from Aruba.  My BIL and SIL got a little excited and it turns out, Mads was about 9 weeks pregnant when we were in Aruba, whoops!  AND....she was horribly sick :(  I felt bad for her, but felt great for me who got to indulge on this trip....because things were about to change BIG TIME in the next week.....(cont.)

No comments:

Post a Comment