Monday, May 23, 2011

Aruba in April


I know I'll only get 50% credit for such a late post, but I figure it's better late than never. I also apologize in advance because this post will be only cover a FRACTION of the awesome photos we captured on our recent family trip to Aruba. My hubby has yet to "dump"/upload his pic so that I can share them on this blog. We all the photos are ready, I promise I will share more.

So...yes, we took ANOTHER beach/warm weather vacation this year and this time, it was with Nate's dad, step mom, brother and our sister-in-law. There was much debate on whether we would go on a trip this year, but we all made it happen and here are a FEW shots from the week in Aruba:


This is the view of our kitchen/dining area complete with lofted ceilings...living room area is to the right, rooms to the rear and outside patio and pool behind the view

Our room (Nate and Molly's), connected to a share full bathroom for "the kids"
Mia slept in a bonus "media" room

She LOVES her chap stick! She got in to the grape flavored nasty purple stuff and used it as make-up

Walking with daddy on our last dinner on the beach


one view at the "Last Supper" we had

Nate enjoyed setting up some shots from different views...that's us eating on the beach :)


Before dinner photo shoot in front of our huge tree in our back yard...the boys played bocce ball here many times

Notice Nate's nasty scary man mustache...Mia wasn't sure she wanted to kiss him

She'd kiss mommy though!

Mia with "Coco and G"

As I said, I'll try and follow up with some more Aruba Pics as soon as I can. It was a wonderful trip, we had never been to Aruba before. In general, we typically ate breakfast and lunch at home and ate out most of the nights. We had lots of surf and turf items and of course the crowd pleaser: lobster bisque. The accommodations were wonderful and the housekeepers were amazing. I might have picked a different location of the island to stay at; however, I can't complain because I didn't do any of the work looking for spots and I just got to enjoy the ride. I don't feel compelled to go back there anytime soon, but I must say the airport experience was seamless.

This so-called-spring has been busy with work and I have no time to really slack off anymore and blog. I'll try my best to fit this in when I can :)




No comments:

Post a Comment