Monday, December 6, 2010

Out of the Mouth of Babes

*To thank you all for reading my longer posts with too much text and too little pictures....this one's for you.  Here's a look at my past weekend, had SUCH a good time.

Ha! I DARE you to take this away from me.

Um....how long do we have to sit here?

Santa: Ha ha ha, I am SOOOO not having three kids
MJ (in front): Ma ma!  I hate these neighbors, please don't make me play here with them
Mia: Dad?  Is that you?

I knew it was my daddy all along.  Now that those other brats left, I Santa all to myself.

Option #1 for their first CD cover

Option #2, CD release party Dec 31st, 2030


Option #3, they are the opening band at the Turf Club next Tuesday

3 girls, one sled, poor MJ

Why did our parents say this would be fun and why are so many people taking our picture?

The view is way better from up here

Mom, seriously....just pick me up...I can't walk in all of this padding

What's that, you want me to look cute?  No problem...you have 30 seconds before I freak out though...

Why are you still taking my picture and laughing at me?  Get this hat off!!!

Victory!

I know you don't think you're going to take this spoon from me...

I know what you're thinking...I see right through you, dad...this food is MINE.

Ah Ha! I win the clean plate club!

What you talkin' 'bout Willis?



Some attempts at a holiday card


Ahh, how cute was that?  We had a blast this weekend and the coolest part about it was that it was 85% spontaneous (the photo shoot with the girls obviously shows them wearing matching long sweater dresses).  In spite of my disdain for cold weather, I have gotten in to the holiday spirit and am looking forward to a relaxing, fun filled month with friends and family.  I wish the same to all of you.

1 comment:

  1. YAY PICTURES!

    Love the holiday card options. I can't wait to get ours. We'll see if you make the list for one from us ;)

    ReplyDelete