Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Seriously? I'm about to write about football?

When I married Nate, he knew nothing about sports other than the sport he played in high school, wrestling...I know, I know :)  While he spent years as a bartender and bar manager, he discovered that he needed to learn more about sports to get better tips.  Long story short, for the first time Nate has joined two different "fantasy" football pools this season and it has surprisingly become somewhat of a family obsession.  I am embarrassed to admit this, but I now know more about NFL and college football than ever before and I actually find myself being interested at times.  Long story a little longer, Nate has survived to be one of the "last 2 standing" people as part of his college survivor pool.  ANNNNNDDDDDD, he just won his game...which means some dude better pick his team wisely and sit there and sweat the entire game knowing that Nate is about to walk away with his money, ha!

Seriously....look at me...who on earth have I become.  I can't wait until football season is over...kind of.

1 comment:

  1. Starting a new blog - dinner at a sweet new restaurant -and enjoying dumb college football with me and the fam. Very good day.

    ReplyDelete