Thursday, November 18, 2010

Where do I start?

Day two and I have writer's block...go figure.  It isn't necessarily a "block" per se, but it is the inability to make a decision as to what to write about next...or really first I guess.  Here are possible topics:
  • my daughter, Mia
  • S**t my mom says
  • food
  • travel
  • friendships old and new
Should I just pick one?  Should I wait for a comment?  I think my plan will be to wait until sometime tonight and see what inspiration comes.  I do, however, promise to figure out how to attach some photos... because those are always fun to look at.

1 comment:

  1. I say just pick one. If you wait for a comment it's likely you'll just hear from me :) And I'll always say you should just write about your awesome neighbors, every time.

    ReplyDelete